- Joined
- Jan 28, 2020
- Messages
- 1,154
- Reaction score
- 1,118
- What state or country do you live in
- Wisconsin
Hey all,
I was looking for a new return pump for a new tank project and I came across this pump from Royal Exclusive. Usually I wish I could afford pumps from Royal Exclusive, but this one actually comes with a very reasonable price tag. Right around $240. There is also another size up for right around $340. It seems new as I can't find much about these pumps, so I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on this pump? It doesn't quite look like the same build quality as a RD 3 but for less than a Reef Octopus Varios 2, I'm very tempted to put an order in for one. Thoughts?
https://royalexclusiv.com/Flow-Pump.../Red-Dragon-X-40-Watt-3m-900GAL-12V::985.html
I was looking for a new return pump for a new tank project and I came across this pump from Royal Exclusive. Usually I wish I could afford pumps from Royal Exclusive, but this one actually comes with a very reasonable price tag. Right around $240. There is also another size up for right around $340. It seems new as I can't find much about these pumps, so I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on this pump? It doesn't quite look like the same build quality as a RD 3 but for less than a Reef Octopus Varios 2, I'm very tempted to put an order in for one. Thoughts?
https://royalexclusiv.com/Flow-Pump.../Red-Dragon-X-40-Watt-3m-900GAL-12V::985.html
