Two Spot Bristletooth Tang.jpg

Two Spot Bristletooth Tanga.jpg

Two Spot Bristletooth Tangb.jpg

Torres reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! I just set mine up this weekend. I was trying to hear your overflow box and I can hear some water but not sure if it’s as loud as mine. Do you find your overflow box to be pretty loud?

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some more progress today...
Always hated to have all my electrical equipment like LED controllers, APEX and all the power cords in one small cabinet. No matter how much you try it always ends up in a mess.
Tried this out by putting a cabinet on the overflow side just for electrical stuff and actually looks pretty good to me. The cabinet aligns perfectly with the top of the tank and looks close to one unit.
Still have to drill holes in it for all the wiring but you get an idea...
and add doors :)

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3648.jpeg

IMG_3645.jpeg
That is impressive.... gorgeous. Great job there.

OP
OP
MAXreefer

MAXreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! I just set mine up this weekend. I was trying to hear your overflow box and I can hear some water but not sure if it’s as loud as mine. Do you find your overflow box to be pretty loud?

You could hear the overflow a bit as I turned 2 powerheads down to take the video. This brings the water level a bit out of balance and the overflow makes some noise.
In general I hardly hear the overflow box. I have the water level set in the box as high as I could just below the emergency overflow. I had to play around a bit with the valve from the return pipe and the speed of the return pump to find that nice spot.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You could hear the overflow a bit as I turned 2 powerheads down to take the video. This brings the water level a bit out of balance and the overflow makes some noise.
In general I hardly hear the overflow box. I have the water level set in the box as high as I could just below the emergency overflow. I had to play around a bit with the valve from the return pipe and the speed of the return pump to find that nice spot.
Ah yes thats the tricky part but once you get that spot :)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back