And the adventure begins

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
2,896
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally decided what I wanted.. the camera I wanted. I have a macro lens, tripod and flash on the way here... the ironic part is. I had to take this pic with my phone lol

45B54B51-A64C-4A4D-9204-DF87CFBFB5BA.jpeg
 
Let's see some pics when you get it all together!
 
A few pics I’ve taken so far. I am still waiting on my tripod to show up : (
0D047C56-1C66-4337-99B1-E8C67183D126.jpeg
2F71246F-6BFD-418C-9ABF-63E148E7ACB3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new