anemone biotope

ngarcia11892

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
15
Location
tampa florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i haven’t posted in here for a while but i have a biocube with 2 clowns n 2 rock flower anemones that have been going good for about a year and wanna add more to make this into a anemone/clownfish biotope I’m pretty much done with fish but what kinda of inverts work and any other tips for it, ima upgrade to an led probably the AI cuz so far i only the stock lighting.
 
What size biocube do you have?

I have both a 14 and 29 gallon with leds.

I wanted to make the 14 gallon an anemone/clown fish setup. However, the anemone was never happy in the 14.

I moved it to the 29 and it is thriving. It found a spot it is happy with and has not moved.

Other the size difference, the only main difference between the tanks is that I have a skimmer on the 29.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new