Anemone changing colors

ethridge78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
239
Location
oak grove,mo
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever had a anemone get streaks of purple?

6FBB3FA1-136B-4FF5-A231-EF9223F8E274.jpeg 3747F23A-57DF-4FB0-B5D8-75FAD77C7540.jpeg A77C2F80-9D87-473D-B71B-603FB2214688.jpeg E1A5CD09-8D76-487C-B834-181BEEAE0F5D.jpeg 649A652A-9077-4A2A-B350-E11E8311936A.jpeg
 
I have had streaks and blotches of different colors come and go. That’s one reason I think a lot of the claims an anemone is some special named anemone because it has whatever color streaks and another doesn’t is a bunch of crap! Sold to unsuspecting hobbyist foolish enough to pay ridiculous prices for them. A rose BTA with green streaks and a fancy name selling for $200, while the same rose with out the streaks is $50 or less is ripping people off!
 
I have had streaks and blotches of different colors come and go. That’s one reason I think a lot of the claims an anemone is some special named anemone because it has whatever color streaks and another doesn’t is a bunch of crap! Sold to unsuspecting hobbyist foolish enough to pay ridiculous prices for them. A rose BTA with green streaks and a fancy name selling for $200, while the same rose with out the streaks is $50 or less is ripping people off!
That’s good to know been in hobby for along time never had one do this might get brighter or fade but not like this. Thanks again
 
I believe Chicago Sunbursts are defined, in part, by their bright green streaking. Streaking and speckling are both unique traits that can make a bta specimen truly unique and one of a kind.
 
I believe Chicago Sunbursts are defined, in part, by their bright green streaking. Streaking and speckling are both unique traits that can make a bta specimen truly unique and one of a kind.
It just reminded me of a tie dye shroom it’s a lot brighter in person I just suck at pictures.
 
I believe Chicago Sunbursts are defined, in part, by their bright green streaking. Streaking and speckling are both unique traits that can make a bta specimen truly unique and one of a kind.
That may be but they often do not keep those features. Or if one gets them did not before does that mean if just quadrupled in value? I don’t think so. I am saying your foolish paying extra for something that may very well change on you. Been there done that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new