Anemone dying

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

GuiLozano

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Aventura
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

I had my BTA struggling for like 12-15 days. The tentacles haven’t been big for that long and everyday went very small for half day. Yesterday my emerald crab took a piece of it and I put her on a container to be alone and more light on the upper part of the tank. Today she is like the picture. Don’t know if I can still wait or better take it out ASAP. My ammonia went up to 0.5 nitrate still in 0.

A46EF12C-B5E8-4B35-A99C-89683062F03F.jpeg
 
I would just take it out asap. Doesn’t look great. How old is your system and what type of lighting do you have?
 
As the above stated how long has the tank been up. Nems need established mature tanks
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new