Anemone Feeding Help!

CrazyCoolFishGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
11
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, hope you all are having a fantastic day! I just picked up these Frozen Uncooked Shrimp from my local Publix, and was curious if it is safe to give to my Anemone? Usually I just give him Brine Shrimp, but looking to experiment! Thank you so much

20240321_141859.jpg 20240321_141907.jpg
 
What kind of anemone? I don't even feed my bta. However you can feed those. Just make sure completely thawed and very small pieces.
 
Frozen shrimp can have preservatives added. I would check to be sure.
 
Hi, hope you all are having a fantastic day! I just picked up these Frozen Uncooked Shrimp from my local Publix, and was curious if it is safe to give to my Anemone? Usually I just give him Brine Shrimp, but looking to experiment! Thank you so much

20240321_141859.jpg 20240321_141907.jpg
I used to feed my old anemone little chunks of shrimp, and clams. As long as the pieces are small enough/the anemone is big enough, he will LOVE IT!! I currently have a RBTA that is not quite big enough yet, so he spits it back out and I give him mysis instead.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new