Anemone growing on snail

jkarp

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
9
Location
twin cities
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My rock flower anemone recently spawned and I just noticed that there is an anemone growing on a snails shell. Should I move it or leave it?

5E9CC451-D426-47E9-B183-3C9BFEC1BD04.jpeg 17A8EC02-7849-443E-8699-B4208DC6CEEC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new