Anemone Guards for Maxspect Gyres?

justdeb1107

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Messages
211
Reaction score
199
Location
Birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't find these online anywhere. Does anyone have a source? I bought a BTA and have one gyre (of 3) unprotected. (Thought I had enough for all three gyres.) Anyone have a source? I have found foam-type covers, but not the net type I'm looking for. TIA

IMG_7484.jpeg IMG_7485.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new