Anemone half mad half happy

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
I think my clowns were ticking it off. They are nipping at it.
That's going to be great if they don't kill it! Having the clowns watch over the nem can help it thrive if they dont kill it first. Good Luck!

Nems shrink and swell when they are taking a dump sometimes. Don't feed it now, let those clowns handle it. Keep them well fed, not extra, just feed them to feed the nem.
 
My Rainbow BTA I ordered off of eBay has been in my tank for 4 days now. I fed it a rice size piece of krill on the second day and a pencil eraser size piece of raw shrimp today. I fed it because half of the nem is puffyish and the other half is retracted. The tips of the tentacles have been white (not getting worse). I’m guessing the nem is still acclimating, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else’s anemone.
Thanks!
Don't feed it for a while. Let it settle into a spot for a while. It's most likely fine if all is OK in your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new