Anemone Help

Jdele12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just looking for some advice on my nem. Kind of shrunk over the past 2 weeks. Have been using Wills Black box led about 24' over the tank. Settings were at 7 blues, 2 whites. I have brought it down to 5 blue, 2 white as I thought may be too much light. I've decreased feeding to 1x a week with some mysis, or reefroids. Had water checked at lfs everything is within range. Should I try antibiotics Cipro or just leave it be. Mouth is closed no contents have come out. Attached photos as well.

Snapchat-372875927.jpg Snapchat-77524876.jpg Snapchat-487175350.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new