Anemone ID? Orange mouth

KateAtkins

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Long term lurker first time poster.

I’ve just pulled this critter out the sand. It has an orange mouth and kind of pinkish tentacles.

Should I worry?

IMG_3403.jpeg
 
Welcome, and congrats on your first post! I don't have an ID for you, but it is not aiptasia or majano, which are the two most common pest anemones. I would keep it if I were you, just to see what it turns into.
 
Welcome, and congrats on your first post! I don't have an ID for you, but it is not aiptasia or majano, which are the two most common pest anemones. I would keep it if I were you, just to see what it turns into.
Oh that’s a relief. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new