Anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mayestj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mayestj

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about 5 of these in my tank and am thinking about selling a few off...
Could anyone offer an idea of if this is any specific type of RBTA , or just standard ? Thanks!

IMG_20200210_174731.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new