Anemone ID

Bhor217

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All, was wondeirng your thoughts on what type of Anemone this is, I am not sure if the store identified it correctly. I am still new at taking pictures so sorry if they are not great quality.
IMG_2806.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG

OP
OP
Bhor217

Bhor217

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what i thought, they mentioned it is a colorado sunburst, from the images online, mine does not seem to be as vibrant, i just never know how representative images actually are.
I am new to anemones, are there many types of bubble tips?

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is what i thought, they mentioned it is a colorado sunburst, from the images online, mine does not seem to be as vibrant, i just never know how representative images actually are.
I am new to anemones, are there many types of bubble tips?
Hope you didn’t pay for a Colorado sunburst.....They are expensive. They are a lot of different types but most are just silly names to get people to buy them

OP
OP
Bhor217

Bhor217

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you didn’t pay for a Colorado sunburst.....They are expensive. They are a lot of different types but most are just silly names to get people to buy them
no, i didnt pay what ive seen prices online for Colorado Sunburst nems, not even close, which was one reason I was confused they said it was that. Initially they said it was a bubble tip, and could even be called colorado sunburst. I am friends with the guy at the store so i trust him, but felt that the colorado portion of the ID was incorrect.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back