Anemone Identification, having a discussion what kind.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phil D.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Phil D.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
1,403
Location
Gilbert, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!! So, I say our anemones are California Rainbows and my daughter says they are Rainbow Rose BTAs. What do you think?
IMG_20200326_1845474.jpg
 
I don't know who invented the name "California Rainbows" but it's not a lineaged name like CSB or ChSB. Rainbow BTAs are far too common to name them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new