Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have any friends or anybody that I know have saltwater

Why do I have to keep repeating myself!
Probably because you are wrought with inconsistencies........

The anemone is not for me! For the last time! It is for a friend of mine! Its a birthday gift she recently got a 40 gallon rimless tank and this is a present for her! I have said it like 5 times! I don't want another anemone.

Honestly just saw this, and read from the beginning...... the fact that anything is alive in this tank should make everyone else feel miserable about their failures.

OP
OP
N

Nem1clownfish2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I said I don't have any friends that have saltwater tanks that I could put my anemone in. was because that is true at the time she was away and her tank wasn't even finished cycling! So I couldn't put my anemone in her tank!

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I said I don't have any friends that have saltwater tanks that I could put my anemone in. was because that is true at the time she was away and her tank wasn't even finished cycling! So I couldn't put my anemone in her tank!

You’re asking for a CSB Anemone to be held, and shipped to you, in another thread, for your friend...... $800 Anemone....... can I be your friend?

OP
OP
N

Nem1clownfish2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and her are VERY close I have known her for most of my life! And she has always wanted a saltwater tank with an anemone and clownfish and I want her to have a nice birthday gift. I know she will love it. And I want to give her a rare anemone.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So her tank just finished cycling and she is going to through away $800 on an anemone that will most likely die as your is! You can't keep your stories straight.
I wish I never saw this depressing thread. Why did you post asking for advice if your just going to ignore it?

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and her are VERY close I have known her for most of my life! And she has always wanted a saltwater tank with an anemone and clownfish and I want her to have a nice birthday gift. I know she will love it. And I want to give her a rare anemone.
Then wait till her tank is stable and established! Not just cycled!

jorwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and I forgot to mention but when I got the BTA at the local fish store it seemed very healthy its mouth was closed it had vibrant coloration and its foot was securely attached to the rock it looked very healthy and it was hosting a pair of Clark's clownfish. But for some season when it got to my tank one part of the BTA is almost always shriveled up! And I am getting pretty worried!
Did they damage the foot taking it off the rock?

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, You said "When I said I don't have any friends that have saltwater tanks that I could put my anemone in. was because that is true at the time she was away and her tank wasn't even finished cycling! So I couldn't put my anemone in her tank!" 15 minutes ago. So some time between the 4th and now her tank cycled and you want to add an anemone that has little chance of survival with total disregard to what everyone here has said against do in so. Again why bother asking for advice when your not going to listen.
I can not deal with you anymore. I do not deal with dishonest people. Unwatching! And blocking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back