Anemone not eating not sticky!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderate flow is fine once he is attached.
Really hard to help you further without pictures. Try and get some soon.
 
Invertebrates are moderately sensitive to low alkalinity levels.

I would check your levels.
 
What light are you running? Also a 5 gallon tank for 1 clown is to small, and you have 2. I really suggest doing research on tank sizes for fish you plan on purchasing.
 
Yes I know it is to small but all of my water parameters are ok ammonia 0, nitrite 0, and nitrate 2 salinity 1.023 temperature 79-80 PH 8.1 calcium 425 and alkalinity 12. And I do 25 percent water changes once a week.
 
Yes I know it is to small but all of my water parameters are ok ammonia 0, nitrite 0, and nitrate 2 salinity 1.023 temperature 79-80 PH 8.1 calcium 425 and alkalinity 12. And I do 25 percent water changes once a week.
Your salinity is low for a bubble tip needs at least 1.025 preferably 1.026-7
 
What light do you have? The anemone needs a light for corals to survive.
 
When you increase your salinity and decrease your alkalinity it might be best to have a friend with an established tank hold onto the anemone for a while. These drastic swings will not go well for the anemone and he will probably not survive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new