Anemone Not Opening

  • Thread starter Thread starter ...
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

...

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
673
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys for posting alot, I just do not have the ability to walk to my LFS and ask them these questions but anyway, my anemone has started shrinking up. He started doing it a bit before the urchin knocked his rock over and now he stays small. I am going to try to feed him mysis and see if that helps and I have moved him multiple times but he moved himself between the rocks, the only reasons I can think of is the small brittle Sea Star under him and temp.

1592371554288-1689431307.jpg
 
Sorry guys for posting alot, I just do not have the ability to walk to my LFS and ask them these questions but anyway, my anemone has started shrinking up. He started doing it a bit before the urchin knocked his rock over and now he stays small. I am going to try to feed him mysis and see if that helps and I have moved him multiple times but he moved himself between the rocks, the only reasons I can think of is the small brittle Sea Star under him and temp.

1592371554288-1689431307.jpg
It's just bump, Hope I get answers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new