Anemone Placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1fastrock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey everyone another update on the anemone and yet another question. The anemone doesn't seem to want to attach anymore. It did have its foot in for a few days but since then has been floating pretty free and not settling in any one place. Right now I still have my powerhead off so the tank is pretty low flow. Would turning up the flow in the tank make it want to lock in somewhere?
 
I'm having a bug problem with this too right now. Have you had any luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new