Anemone question

  • Thread starter Thread starter brode
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brode

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Messages
110
Reaction score
101
Location
home
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a BTA in my reef tank that split about 2 weeks ago and I want to move it to my anemone tank, how long should I wait to do so? I normally don’t have to worry about it because they stay in the same tank but I only want 1 in my reef tank and they are both about 6” across already.
 
I have a BTA in my reef tank that split about 2 weeks ago and I want to move it to my anemone tank, how long should I wait to do so? I normally don’t have to worry about it because they stay in the same tank but I only want 1 in my reef tank and they are both about 6” across already.
If using the method below, you can remove splits a few days after they occur. This method is not harmful to the anemone in any way and makes the nem move on it's own.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/safe-and-easy-diy-way-to-remove-nems.861213/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new