Anemone show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter ireland425
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ireland425

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
87
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see those anemone pictures. I'll start
IMG_20190102_212605_46.jpeg
IMG_20190102_212543_54.jpeg
 
LED light exaggerated the color somewhat. Truer color can can be seen on this screen shot of the video using iPhone
IMG_8908.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new