Anemone shredded

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
2,736
Location
vancouver BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was just working on my tank and a smaller maybe 2 3 in anemone floated up and just got shredded. I was able to get all the bits out but it spewed guts and mucus everywhere. Im setting up for a 30% wc rn. Pumps off. Dosed a cap full of seachem prime into 20g, running purigen in a reactor, and have chemipure in a bag. Pumps off atm is there anything I can do to insure my acros dont die

17780292274293072145369993169785.jpg
 
Acros look a little ticked this morning but im not noticing any major spikes. Think i caught it fast enough. Bali slimer turning white at the tips but I hope thats just filaments from the stress
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new