anemone tentacles/ID

BonelessEvil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not really sure why the "balloons" (#1 image) show up in a couple of my anemones, but in the much larger versions (2# image), the tentacles look very stringy, spaghetti like.

Also, could someone ID what type of anemones these are?


20220101_102733.jpg
20220101_102755.jpg
 
They are all rainbow bubble tips
 
There is no rhyme or reason thst we can pinpoint
okay, so they just do that sometimes? I will say, they are the only 2 that the clown fish rummage around in. Perhaps that's something to do with it.
 
okay, so they just do that sometimes? I will say, they are the only 2 that the clown fish rummage around in. Perhaps that's something to do with it.
This was once one nem , now two. One likes to bubble more often but they change like everyday lol
 

Attachments

  • 32E0FFD9-1B71-478D-AF34-8EC2BB69FDF2.jpeg
    32E0FFD9-1B71-478D-AF34-8EC2BB69FDF2.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 75

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new