Anemone

fishmaster818

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
932
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got up this morning and my anemone looked like this. What is wrong
 

Attachments

  • 1390224281779.jpg
    1390224281779.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 145
Has it done it before? My nem deflates from time to time. Then he refreshes the water in him. Check your perameters and if everything is ok then I would not worry too much.
 
Yes it's okay they get smaller and open their mouths that's how they get rid of waste! My bta does it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new