Anemone

fishmaster818

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
932
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got up this morning and my anemone looked like this. What is wrong
 

Attachments

  • 1390224281779.jpg
    1390224281779.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 145
Has it done it before? My nem deflates from time to time. Then he refreshes the water in him. Check your perameters and if everything is ok then I would not worry too much.
 
Yes it's okay they get smaller and open their mouths that's how they get rid of waste! My bta does it
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new