Anemones... Amusing picture

rajkovich207

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
880
Reaction score
91
Location
northern suburbs of chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I spent the last couple hours working in the room where my tank is located. The tank is an upgrade from my biocube and has been up for 2 weeks today.

For the past couple days my 2 year old green bta has been walking around the tank trying to find a cozy nook to take residence in. Apparently he gave up and decided to go for a swim.

When I looked up I found him face first stuck to the glass by his tentacles, just as I reached in for him he started to let go and I managed to grab a couple cell pics before grabbing him.

Hope this gives you all a chuckle before bed like it did me. 20151010_220420.jpg 20151010_220434.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new