anemones disappeared

  • Thread starter Thread starter wheels 45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wheels 45

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
26
Location
Hamilton
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 rainbow anemones in my 32 gallon biocube. About a month ago they both disappeared and I haven't seen them since. Is normal for them to do that ? I have 2 gladiator clowns, a fire shrimp, a green coris wrasse. I also have a purple tip frog spawn and a trachy.
 
I have a bubble tip that I had in a tank that decided to talk for a walk over to my Gyre and was pulverized. The next day I was like 'what the heck happened'. Hard to get lost in a 32, esp two of them, but they can move around. How long did you have them?
 
I bought one on Sept. 9/20. About 6 months later it split into 2. They have moved around the tank a few times, but they have never disappeared for this long. I was in the hospital all of last week. I came back home on Thursday and still haven't seen them. I don't think they got caught in my powerheads.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new