Anenome ID Please

RedlineCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
68
Reaction score
18
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B1D105E2-54AD-4EC7-9EA7-039C7FC3F551.jpeg
7FDF2EBD-95D0-4EF8-9224-E97CFF2D549C.jpeg
 
That looks to be a bubble tip anemone. It might be something of the "sunburst" group of marketing terms, if you're looking to know the name. I hope that this helps!
 
That looks to be a bubble tip anemone. It might be something of the "sunburst" group of marketing terms, if you're looking to know the name. I hope that this helps!
I apologize I should have specified haha, just trying to figure out the name of them. I bought has a Sherman but thinking it could be something else.
 
Looks like either flame tip or ultra orange bubble tip
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new