Anenome placement..sort of.

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I won a CSB at a frag swap and it came in a little glass bowl ( looks like one of those stemless wine glasses. I could scoop it out carefully, but I thought if I turned it upside down and put it on the rock it would maybe figure it out by itself.

Been about 12 hours so far and I don't see any movement from where it's attached in the bowl. Might give it another day. What do you all think?

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I won a CSB at a frag swap and it came in a little glass bowl ( looks like one of those stemless wine glasses. I could scoop it out carefully, but I thought if I turned it upside down and put it on the rock it would maybe figure it out by itself.

Been about 12 hours so far and I don't see any movement from where it's attached in the bowl. Might give it another day. What do you all think?
Anemones have a mind of their own. Try to put it on a rock and hold it steady with your hand. After 10 minutes it should take hold

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I leave it sideway on the rock and it will eventually craw out. Not upside down.
Or else fill it slowly with sand a scooper or two every day. It will craw on the wall of the bowl and reach the rim eventually

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 50 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back