Anirban's Aquaforest journey

OK guys I am back....no new tank build till August as the builder delayed the house delivery but who cares when my sticks are glowing and growing.:D
 
Here are few snaps....

RMF Psychoberry

IMG-20190501-WA0013.jpg
 
Once again, the tank looks great
Thanks man, I can now say that the tank is in automode. Except water changes after every 3-4 weeks i really dont need to touch the tank. AF components take care of everything else.
 
Thanks man, I can now say that the tank is in automode. Except water changes after every 3-4 weeks i really dont need to touch the tank. AF components take care of everything else.

Something is going on with mine, and I have not figured it out yet
 
What happened?

I have no idea. I went back to basics with only dosing 1+2+3+ and once a week water change. My mushroom are doing well, but everything else has been dying or not looking good.
 
I have no idea. I went back to basics with only dosing 1+2+3+ and once a week water change. My mushroom are doing well, but everything else has been dying or not looking good.
Hmm thats strange. I was reading your posts other night. It seems sending for an ICP testing will be a good idea.
 
Hmm thats strange. I was reading your posts other night. It seems sending for an ICP testing will be a good idea.

That is some good advice, let do that:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new