Anniversary LiveSale! Two days of amazing deals and prizes - April 20, 21. 10am-6pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What prizes are you hoping to win the most?

• Illumagic LED light

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • MarcoRocks 'Scape by Joe

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Coral View Lens pack

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • ReefRoids Coral Food

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ICP and N-DOC test pack

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • UC Signature Colony

Votes: 66 28.3%
  • Premium Fragpack

Votes: 70 30.0%
  • Just happy to play, let the cookie crumble where it may

Votes: 43 18.5%
  • Surprise me!

Votes: 21 9.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_2187.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

Seamore2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to the sale. I've held off purchasing from another company's sale this week, just so I could keep funds available for this weekend!

Wicky48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I was wondering if there are gonna be any sales from vendors that actually ship to Canada? I would definitely support US vendors if they delivered to Canada its just every one I see on the site does not. I have found US Vendors who do ship to Canada so it is not all about the law but alot about maybe the trouble these vendors have to go through to ship here. Not that we can't get amazing corals here but the whole "afraid of species inhabiting waters here and everything" is kinda rediculous as its too cold in the waters here for tropical species to survive plus my corals would have to make it 1000 miles to the coast to even try. I just wish I could support more vendors through here but if they don't ship here I'm outta luck. Any ideas? Thanks. Bruce

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I was wondering if there are gonna be any sales from vendors that actually ship to Canada? I would definitely support US vendors if they delivered to Canada its just every one I see on the site does not. I have found US Vendors who do ship to Canada so it is not all about the law but alot about maybe the trouble these vendors have to go through to ship here. Not that we can't get amazing corals here but the whole "afraid of species inhabiting waters here and everything" is kinda rediculous as its too cold in the waters here for tropical species to survive plus my corals would have to make it 1000 miles to the coast to even try. I just wish I could support more vendors through here but if they don't ship here I'm outta luck. Any ideas? Thanks. Bruce

Thanks for the note!

In most cases it is cost prohibitive to "export" livestock, especially for the individual collector. Wholesalers do export, and in these cases the animals would be available at your LFS.
We do ship drygood products to Canada regularly. If you cannot find what you are looking for locally, feel free to contact us.

Wicky48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the note!

In most cases it is cost prohibitive to "export" livestock, especially for the individual collector. Wholesalers do export, and in these cases the animals would be available at your LFS.
We do ship drygood products to Canada regularly. If you cannot find what you are looking for locally, feel free to contact us.
Ok great! I have found one or two places here in Canada that do sell some pretty unique and amazinh corals it just seems US vendors have some very specialized types and fish especially are more exotic and types we don't find here. Thanks I will contact you if i see something on your site and maybe we can work something out. ;) Bruce

moistowlette11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In regards to shipping- is there a range in time during the day selected that an item will be delivered? I've never ordered from UC but those pictures are incredibly tempting!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We use UPS next day air, with temperature controlled boxes if required.
Depending on where you are located, it should arrive by 10:30, 12 noon or 1:30pm.
When the box ships you'll also get a tracking code to track in real time, online at UPS.com

Hope this helps

In regards to shipping- is there a range in time during the day selected that an item will be delivered? I've never ordered from UC but those pictures are incredibly tempting!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a look at some of the $5 frags that will be offered throughout the event:

Which one's got your name on it?

Acan echinata 5 19.JPG

MS-acropora 5 22.JPG

Acro 5 19.JPG

Favia 5 18.JPG

Orange rimmed favia 5 24.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More info on the MarcoRocks scape prize:

For the winner:
Joe will personally talk with you to to help give recommendations on the mix and type of rocks based on a consultation of what type of tank you have, and what type of look you are trying to achieve. You can choose to FaceTime for visual communication.

After you decide on what you would like, UC will send you the best mix of rock for up to 200g tank! So simple.

Check out this video of a large scape Joe did with Greg.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back