Anniversary LiveSale! Two days of amazing deals and prizes - April 20, 21. 10am-6pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What prizes are you hoping to win the most?

• Illumagic LED light

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • MarcoRocks 'Scape by Joe

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Coral View Lens pack

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • ReefRoids Coral Food

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ICP and N-DOC test pack

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • UC Signature Colony

Votes: 66 28.3%
  • Premium Fragpack

Votes: 70 30.0%
  • Just happy to play, let the cookie crumble where it may

Votes: 43 18.5%
  • Surprise me!

Votes: 21 9.0%

• Total voters

Jen Cristello

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First live sale, not too bad. Picked up 6 or 7 coral frags, but was really hoping for a blasto :(. Is there a live drawing for the prizes?

Jammie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Uniquecorals Staff and Owners! THANK YOU for all the beautiful corals! So excited to finish my tank off for the year with this coral haul! Happy Easter!

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all that participated. Was a great sale and a lot of fun. I started in this industry in 1987 as a 13 year old hobbyist, spending my entire paycheck at the local fish store I worked at. I know the happiness of bringing home some new livestock for the home tank. One of the greatest memories I have. Enjoy it and see you back here in 3 weeks! We will take notes on things we can do better, like fix the sort order, more variety, more $5 frags, more rainbow plates, more cheap acans, more old school and signature acro frags, etc. Thanks again!

And of course a huge thank you to the folks at R2R!

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I seen your acclimation process on your website. One question, do we run our normal lighting schedule or keep them off for a day or two? @uniquecorals.
Start low and build to normal light schedule

souk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all that participated. Was a great sale and a lot of fun. I started in this industry in 1987 as a 13 year old hobbyist, spending my entire paycheck at the local fish store I worked at. I know the happiness of bringing home some new livestock for the home tank. One of the greatest memories I have. Enjoy it and see you back here in 3 weeks! We will take notes on things we can do better, like fix the sort order, more variety, more $5 frags, more rainbow plates, more cheap acans, more old school and signature acro frags, etc. Thanks again!

And of course a huge thank you to the folks at R2R!

Thank you for the live sale! I was just hoping to just score one on my must have list and was able to pickup 2! I can't wait until the next round!

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen your acclimation process on your website. One question, do we run our normal lighting schedule or keep them off for a day or two? @uniquecorals.
I wouldn't recommend shutting the lights off. If you have existing corals in the tank, leaving the light schedule alone would be the smartest way to minimize stress on those animals. Anything new can be placed lower in the tank or slightly under a ledge for observation prior to receiving higher light. If a coral appears to become washed out or lighter in color that is a tell tale sign it is receiving too much light if high temps are not a factor.

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When/where will prizes be announced? Almost as excited about the potential to win one of the prizes as I am about the new frags haha

Seamore2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday was unbelievable for me. I got some great pieces. I walked into my office this morning, scoping out the tanks to figure out exactly where I'll be putting everything.

I don't think I'll be able to participate in the next sale or two - at least until I set up yet another tank.

I'm really looking forward to delivery day tomorrow!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back