Announcement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys
I am really sorry for not replying emails and texts.
I am a software engineer and have a contract job with Lockheed Martin in Dallas TX.
I will be in TX till end of the week. Unfortunately they take all my devices away when I check into work due to national security reasons.
I plan on resuming shipping and taking care of orders by end of the week.
Sorry for the delay.
Thank you

Note: lot of people have asked me this question. Where is the link to pay in the email when invoice is sent to you.
Well its just an invoice showing you breakdown and prices of each livestock.
Once they are ready to ship, then I will send you another email with link to pay.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It happens. The best recourse is communication which goes a Long way

shanescycling

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might make a suggestion to your checkout page to some bold letters that orders placed are not ready to ship for atleast XX days (what it takes to and quarantine the fish).
I was browsing the site yesterday and noticed the front says you may have fish left over (in my mind ready to ship out soon). Then I noticed lots of fish are ready to add to cart making me think they are available. Changing the selection option on the page to “preorder-quarantined” etc might also help make things crystal clear.
I think you are doing a great service for the hobby but noticed a complaint thread related to communication that these changes could help.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might make a suggestion to your checkout page to some bold letters that orders placed are not ready to ship for atleast XX days (what it takes to and quarantine the fish).
I was browsing the site yesterday and noticed the front says you may have fish left over (in my mind ready to ship out soon). Then I noticed lots of fish are ready to add to cart making me think they are available. Changing the selection option on the page to “preorder-quarantined” etc might also help make things crystal clear.
I think you are doing a great service for the hobby but noticed a complaint thread related to communication that these changes could help.
Hi
Thank you for a good suggestion.
Its in the works. In fact the whole website is in make over from scratch by a development company.
This current website i just threw it together in a rush on wordpress.to get my old style of taking orders via text emails phone calls on a spreadsheet was getting old and when I had fee clie to it was easy to keep up with changes additions and subtraction but not its overwhelming.
Once the new website is up, it will have 2 sections. One for ready to ship qted or conditioned fish and one for requestable fish at level of service you need qted or conditioned.
So those changes will come soon and if anyone or you see any other things that need changed please let me know while I have a developer on it.
Thank you

helwrj28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the updates! Are all fish/inverts you have on your site listed under shop currently in stock?

helwrj28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys
I am really sorry for not replying emails and texts.
I am a software engineer and have a contract job with Lockheed Martin in Dallas TX.
I will be in TX till end of the week. Unfortunately they take all my devices away when I check into work due to national security reasons.
I plan on resuming shipping and taking care of orders by end of the week.
Sorry for the delay.
Thank you

Note: lot of people have asked me this question. Where is the link to pay in the email when invoice is sent to you.
Well its just an invoice showing you breakdown and prices of each livestock.
Once they are ready to ship, then I will send you another email with link to pay.
Are all fish/inverts on your site listed for purchase readily available? Or might some of these be out of stock when purchasing? If that's the case how can we know?

Thanks and look forward to purchasing soon!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back