Annual Picnic 7-12-20 2pm

  • Thread starter Thread starter JaimeAdams
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
4,141
Reaction score
5,712
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are scheduling our annual picnic. This year it will be a pool party at our club board member and vet, Jay's house. You are all welcome to attend with your families. As always we will provide the main dish and non alcoholic beverages. We all that everyone bring a side dish and their own booze.
When - Sunday July 12th (rain date July 19)
Where - 306 Sugarwood Drive Venetia PA 15367
RSVP via pm here or by phone 412-657-7586 no later than July 4th.
 
Please let me know what side dish you are planning on bringing. Anyway spoken for are.
1 desert
Potatoe chips
Cheesy potatoes
Pasta salad
 
What time? My wife and I will be there with a dessert - but I think we should have a start time on the thread.
 
okay so im here because i was randomly hunting for local aquarium clubs to join. I have 4 aquariums, 3 planted, one needs designed still but i needed a cycle established asap on that one. And i usually do facebook aqarium groups but would like to meet people in real life with the same interests. I see your having a party, and while a party feels odd to be the first thing i attend, do you have regular meet ups and what happens during them? I dont think ill get a notification if someone replies to me on here but if someone could take the time to reach out and text me my number is 412 523 5706 and id love to join a club. I have cherry shrimp, fancy tails, 3 axolotls, a betta, lots of plants, and a baby skunk lol.

20200520_103903.jpg 20200629_154429.jpg 20200520_092750.jpg 20200621_073151.jpg
 
Wait, Where did the baby skunk come from?


Yeah, actually there are several people whos first meeting will be the picnic, nothing to feel wierd about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new