Another advice

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some extra money in the fish tank budget. I'm looking to either swap out the other two pc bulbs with 2 more panorama pros or should I get a controller? I already have 1 panorama pro in addition to the pcs ( which there replacement date is about 4 months away). I just don't know which direction to go?
Help and thanks for the the advice and would one of the bod send me a pm about renewing or reactivating my membership?

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends. What equipment do you need to control.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefer, Honestly, if it were me, I would be ditching those PC lights faster than anything else. they just dont put out their worth in my opinion. As for a controller instead, I love having mine. while it only controls the lights so far (and some fans), it does serve a good monitoring purpose in that I can instantly see a few things on my tank. The ability for them to control more is a good aspect though.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some extra money in the fish tank budget. I'm looking to either swap out the other two pc bulbs with 2 more panorama pros or should I get a controller? I already have 1 panorama pro in addition to the pcs ( which there replacement date is about 4 months away). I just don't know which direction to go?
Help and thanks for the the advice and would one of the bod send me a pm about renewing or reactivating my membership?

Contact mixer911 about renewing your membership, And IMO get some decent lights (T5's) would be a good choice JMO
Bill

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically I want to control the lights an pumps and heaters. It's a simple tank but I an making sure that I get items that will be useful when I upgrade, once I get into a med school and won't have to move for a while.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lights over controller anyday .. i can tell you from personal experience PC bulbs suck T5 have much greater output and your corals will thank you trust me

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back