vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For the ones unaware :
Neptune Announced Its Merger with Bulk Reef Supply
Funded by Silicon Valley private equity firm, Bertram Capital, Neptune Systems and Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) are joining forces. The announcement follows the June 23rd acquisition of Marine Depot by BRS.

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Morgan Hill, July 26, 2021 – Neptune Systems has merged with Minnesota-based Aquatic Sales Solutions LLC (dba Bulk Reef Supply) or “BRS”, the eCommerce leader in saltwater aquarium supplies.

Neptune Systems (www.neptunesystems.com) is a market leader in aquarium technology products. With over 20 years’ experience, Neptune Systems has grown into one of the largest and most recognized brands in the reefing hobby. Their premier product, the APEX, has helped revolutionize how modern reef tank owners manage their tanks and consequently increase their success.

Neptune Systems will continue to operate without interruption, conducting engineering, manufacturing, sales, and customer service operations. Reefers should expect to see Neptune Systems remain focused on their mission of developing innovative products that advance the reefing hobby. BRS combining with Neptune Systems provides both companies additional resources to better educate and equip reefers everywhere.

More details and some FAQs are available on the Neptune Systems News Page.

About Bulk Reef Supply

Founded in 2007, BRS set out with a goal to further the reefing community’s growth and success by providing hobbyist education and carefully selected products. From their humble beginnings, BRS has grown its business to become a leader in customer service and satisfaction.

###

Announced in a live stream Monday afternoon, Ryan and Terence Fugazzi share a lot about their relationship and how the two companies have come together. What’s this about a Trident 2? ELMO? AWC? Flesh-eating bacteria? APEX-ready RO/DI? Watch the Live Stream now!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was an announcement on Instagram this morning from Blue Life USA that @bulkreefsupply will now be making Hmahli Sumps along with their other products for the US market.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back