Another day in paradise... NOT!!!

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
14
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may be called the sunshine state but Its been like this for like a week :( 1370296946793.jpg

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
And here in the Pacific northwest where it's like that for months on end we have this :biggrin1:


Hang in there!
 
Haha thats true! Although when I was up there a few summers ago I had beautiful weather just like that! Its so nice there! Its summer time here which means hot humid rain only in the late afternoon and no wind so the oceans flat. Lately its been 5 foot with like 6 second periods and 25 knott winds along with this nastiness... dont know how much longer I can do this!!!
 
Send some of that rain to Texas we have been in a drought for 2 years now.
 
Send some of that rain to Texas we have been in a drought for 2 years now.
That stupid depression or system, whatever it is near mexico is sending all this crap our way. Its just been rain rain rain! Our neighbors house was struck by kighning blowing a hole in their wall and our tv was fried by another strike... it never ends!!! I wish I could send it to you lol
 
Haha thats true! Although when I was up there a few summers ago I had beautiful weather just like that! Its so nice there! Its summer time here which means hot humid rain only in the late afternoon and no wind so the oceans flat. Lately its been 5 foot with like 6 second periods and 25 knott winds along with this nastiness... dont know how much longer I can do this!!!

Yeah as soon as the sun comes out for the summer here I remember why I stay. Winters are hard to get through but summers make it worth it, getting away to Vegas or California in the middle of winter helps also.
 
Yeah as soon as the sun comes out for the summer here I remember why I stay. Winters are hard to get through but summers make it worth it, getting away to Vegas or California in the middle of winter helps also.
Yeah I think I could deal with it for that reward. We went to the san juan islands specifically orca and it was amazing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new