• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Another Great Experience with Dr Reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

kateJD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had previously placed an order with Dr Reef that UPS was supposed to deliver to their hub for me to pick up (we still have a lot of winter weather here). Imagine my surprise when I realized they delivered to PetCo who had apparently put in their tanks and sold the livestock.

Dr Reef was very understanding and quickly replaced the order (despite the fact that UPS insisted that this was my fault for using a hub in the same strip mall as a petco).

Another order he held back a fish that was not doing great with QT and offered a refund.

Every question I’ve had (even when I was confused by my delightfully massive blenny) and every inquiry I’ve made has been quickly and professionally answered.

the fish have arrived healthy and happy and have generally all eaten within 1-2 days (often on the day of arrival). I highly recommend Dr Reef’s Quarentined Fish.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%

Back