Another great vendor experience!

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just have to compliment Dr Reef Quarantined Fish. I found him back in 2020 on YouTube and have corresponded
With him since about Naso Tang after my bad Quarantine experience. 4 years later, we’ve got an empty 125gLong aquarium.
I placed an order back in December as I thought we’d be ready now, well, not to be as of yet, still empty waiting for plumbing in my living room. Well Thank-You to Mike for personally working with me on my order. Great to do business with people you can trust to do right by you!
Thanks, Debramb

OP
OP
Debramb

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear you had a good experience!
Jeez Louise, I’ve been watching this site for years before joining in 2016 and I Thought I could Quarantine myself!
Over 6 Months I had 3 beautiful Blonde Naso’s. Disinfected and tossed HOB filters and tested and still lost them. All online purchases and it broke my heart. Searched around YouTube and found Mike in 2020 when he had videos of beautiful Quarantined Fish in his home set-up. Sent him a text and I knew from talking with him I’d only purchase from him. Even though we’ve had saltwater fish since the 80’s, back when you just put your Live Rock in Display and just floated your bags of fish for temperature and released without a worry. Times have changed and although I read most problems, it’s heartbreaking for all in the hobby to have to go through this!
Sorry for the long post, just felt I had to share a good experience!
Debramb

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back