Another ID these please

  • Thread starter Thread starter GregAW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GregAW

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
144
Reaction score
9
Location
Sacramento, CA USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm seeing quite a few of these on some of my rocks. They are more of a grayish white in color.

Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • ask-002.jpg
    ask-002.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 121
They don't move but they do have a hole in them. They look like semi flattened spider eggs. The only way I can really describe them. I don't see anything protruding from the holes.
 
Sponges. They are beneficial and a sign of a maturing aquarium.

CJ
 
Yeah, sponge. Doesn't move and has holes. Can be any color from what I have heard or seen. I wish I had sponge in my tank!
 
Definitely a sponge. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new