Another lunar post....

Rjmul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find this topic a lot online, but I'm still very confused. I just bought a couple hydra 32s, as in yesterday. I'd been running black boxes for over a year. I'm trying to set up the lunar schedule, but I have some questions. Every post and video I see talks about running it at a minimum of 5%, talks about making sure the lunar cycle doesn't end up running the intensity of your daytime lights, and about setting it up with a start and stop time. All of these videos are over a year old, was there a software upgrade ?

because...

my lunar settings in my app are either on, or off. There is no start or stop time. There is no drop down, there is no "effects" page, and I can't figure out how to add a light schedule to an existing pattern to run it in manually
A13E5A43-61D2-4EF7-A666-98F3FF9B9B27.png

rambling over, thank you.

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not for night lights, this is to have the lighting actually emulate a lunar cycle.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back