Another reason to hate RC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaman3680

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after posting my last for sale thread I get this Email.

"Your selling thread on Reef Central has been removed. Our selling forums are not for commercial entities. You state in your profile you are a "LFS", and your pictures clearly demonstrate someone who is more than a casual seller of frags from their personal tank.

Your account has been placed on probation, which means you can no longer post in the selling forums, and you no longer have the ability to send or receive private messages or emails through Reef Central.

BrianD
Reef Central"

I work at a PetLand locally and they have no actual frag tanks. I have 4 frag tanks and they are banning me from selling. How stupid is that?

I hope I am not the only one that thinks it is ridiculous!

Matt

Chris22582

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is dumb. And you cant even reason with them at tell them that.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what so special about reefcentral anyways?

That they can charge vendors $20,000 a year to be on there, and the millions of hits a day.
Haven't been there in a while myself. I couldn't read all the posts if I wanted to, the search sucks, ect.

Much better here.

OP
OP
aquaman3680

aquaman3680

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That they can charge vendors $20,000 a year to be on there, and the millions of hits a day.
Haven't been there in a while myself. I couldn't read all the posts if I wanted to, the search sucks, ect.

Much better here.

I agree wholly with this. The problem is that I have a trade that is in the making and sold two frag packs to people. The packs are supposed to arrive there today and I have no way of communication with them.

Freaking ridiculous!

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does your profile say "LFS" or "PetLand"? that would make a diffence. if it says LSF then i think its just a missunderstanding and you should be able to current it.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guys I understand the frustration, but we don't allow any forum to be bashed in accordance with our user agreement. Thanks for understanding.

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, gotta close the RC thread, we don't want to talk poorly of any other board, cause we know that R2R is the BEST by FAR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back