Another reef-pi build.

  • Thread starter Thread starter b4tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Diamond1 I’m super excited about this. My local reef club lends it out for 2 week time slots. Just a quick initial test I’m showing 150 on the bottom, 250 mid way, and 375 top of the water. My lights are 12” off the top at 20/85 right now. I will map it all out when I have more time.
2522b367277ea2e2def51a5a26365f92.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new