ANY 18 INCH t5 BULBS...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malifry97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2019
Messages
2,015
Reaction score
2,039
Location
Duncannon,PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there is any t5 bulbs that are 18 inches from prong to prong. I’ve been looking and cannot find one anywhere. If you know of any PLEASE link them below.
 
Those are t8 bulbs. I was looking at those before but read that t8 bulbs are not nearly as good as t5’s.
DangIneedamagnifyingglass for this phone. & Google lies, Sorry. :)
 
Did you ever find a solution? I’m trying to find the same.
 
I think hardware stores will have t5s that short. But only in white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new