Any artists here?

Dude you need to make a video of you painting one of these! :)
 
I'm through with videos for a while, haha. I'll start making videos again when I start my new tank! :)


Who knows, maybe I'll reveal my ghostchip secret :p
 
How do you do those and do you sell them? :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
^^ Alycia, I don't think that counts as art!! But she really is amazing at drawing Anime!! BTW, Trav.. great stuff!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new