Any artists here?

I love it as well and I am pretty good at it. unfortunately with work, kids and life I don't have much time for it anymore
 
sweeet stuff man, Yo know I'm loving my collection :-)
 
here you go:

art2.jpg


art.jpg


Dont sleep on these, they really pop next to a reef!
 

Those are very cool. I have a friend who does something similar by spraying multiple colors of spray paint onto the surface of water in a bucket. Then she dips the canvas in them and the paint clings as the canvas comes out. Not quite as brilliant looking as these, but they bear a resemblance.
 
I know this one guy who paints the most awesome abstract painting ever! Maybe you know him? He is from Cali.

;)
Rotflmbo!!!!! What's up man that avatar looks fimiliar from Facebook...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new