any Bitcoin reefers out there?

Eddiebg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not buy at 50k if you’re willing to buy at 60k? The dump to 20-30k will have you thinking the run is done and you prob won’t buy lol.

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’m even venturing going with ethereal as well since it looks to be following bitcoins tail and many are thinking that it will overtake the shadowing of Bitcoin this year maybe

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a new crypto broker app called voyager. Looks to be very promising with 7% interest
goes it give you 7% of BTC or just alt. coins. I am guessing you have to leave them on there platform then. not sure 7% is worth the risk. look how many places have been hacked mount GOX was just the 1st. with the rising price someone is going to get hacked it's just a matter of time.
Seems like all crypto fall and rises with Bitcoin.. seem like the same chart almost
and that is what way of crypo. not always but most of the time they rise and fall with BTC unless there is some news for that alt. coin.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cause I’m almost certain it’s going to do a drop very shortly here. This morning you seen a quick dump but they bounced back very quickly.

another option is you and buy half at current price then if it falls to 20-30K ( I don't think it will I believe we are in a completely different market then the previous bull runs. but what to i know. ) you can buy the rest and dollar cost average it together. but if it does keep goes up at least you bought in at a lower price point than it has been.

IMHO I think one needs to zoom out a few years when thinking of bitcoin. when its 500K a coin does 5-10K really matter? now if your a day trader looking to score some quick cash then sure it matters alot. I just want to see more of the average person holding BTC then the mega high dollar companies. how many billions do they really need?

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another option is you and buy half at current price then if it falls to 20-30K ( I don't think it will I believe we are in a completely different market then the previous bull runs. but what to i know. ) you can buy the rest and dollar cost average it together. but if it does keep goes up at least you bought in at a lower price point than it has been.

IMHO I think one needs to zoom out a few years when thinking of bitcoin. when its 500K a coin does 5-10K really matter? now if your a day trader looking to score some quick cash then sure it matters alot. I just want to see more of the average person holding BTC then the mega high dollar companies. how many billions do they really need?
I would love to buy a whole Bitcoin to hold but sadly that’s just not on the table.

Eddiebg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes it does matter because if you buy at 5k you get double the btc over 10k... If you’re in the crypto market you’re not in it for minimal gains so getting in at a good cheap price target is crucial for your returns . Everyone wants long term until they’re holding a fat bag at -70/-90% for 3+ years because they fomo’ d in at all time high

Eddiebg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to buy a whole Bitcoin to hold but sadly that’s just not on the table.
Buy in on a GOOD alt coin when it’s you’re in a bear market and you’ll make more money on that than btc lol . There’s a ton of alt coins this cycle that have 10x lol. A popular one called Cardano was 2-5cents last year and now at $1 . Timing is everything

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What crypto trading platform are you guys using?
I'm seeing voyager, krakan, binance, etc...

What's the best option for somebody just getting into cryptos?

Millimylilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely voyager. It pays interest for the coins you are keeping with their platform. Use code D0DA30 when you sign up for free Bitcoin!

TheDuude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like real money over pretend virtual money

Sesame Street Idk GIF
It's not pretend when I can walk to the end of my street and use a bitcoin ATM to buy my cocktails

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tezos is a good alt coin to learn about and make interest from the coins you own while holding them yourself. You can use Coinbase to do it for you with a hefty cut being taken, or transfer them to your cold wallet and choose a baker with low fees to do it for you.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What crypto trading platform are you guys using?
I'm seeing voyager, krakan, binance, etc...

What's the best option for somebody just getting into cryptos?

I like kraken personally but i try not to keep my high dollar coins on a 3rd party exchange. its just a matter of time before someone gonna get hacked again. just my option tho..

are you asking what coins could be good investment?
IMHO I am a bitcoin guy I think that will replace the gold standard but will not be everyday money so I say grab some of that and HOLD for long term investment and never sale.

I also like cardano it's around $1.23-$1.45 per coin with a high possibility to 10X + this year.

disclaimer: I am not a financial adviser do your own research and invest responsibly. :)
that said I think crypto is the best investment right now. good luck bud

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back