Any BTA's for sale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BristolEVO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_5443.jpeg
 
Is there possibly a vendor list for this years frag farmers market? I know this CTARS forum is pretty dead due to the Facebook group. But I don't have social media. I know John used to post it here back in the day.
I'm going to start working again and getting traffic here in this forum.
I'm glad you found the list to FFM vendors. Did you find an anemone?
 
If you havent found a rbta I have 2 for sale 25 each or trade for LPS.
I am in Colchester. Ready to go in a nem box.
1000007994.jpg

1000007996.jpg

1000007997.jpg
 
dang a bit far out of my way, but they look great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new