Any fish recommendations in my 40g?

thomasdo87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
592
Reaction score
8
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not exactly sure on what to add to my 40 breeder. I have never been a crazy fish guy, but the more I see them the more I want them. I know there are a lot of restrictions on what I can keep, but wanted to hear some suggestions. Are there any Anthias or Wrasses I could keep?

Thank you in advance.
 
do wrasses mix? i already have a lubbock's fairy.

oh and im interested in other fish as well not just wrasses and anthias.
 
Is it close or open top?

I like...
-Yellow Assessor
-Yasha goby w/ pistol shrimp
-Clown goby
-Clownfish
-Bluespot jawfish
-Small gobies
-Flame Angel (Not always reef safe)
-Mandarin goby if you feel like training it
 
you can go wrong with a mystery in that size tank i think. i have one curently and he is very very aggresive towards everyone and it's in a 120. i think most all other fairy wrasse would be good. i'm a big fan of midas blennies in a small tank. also royal grammas, clowns, cards, green chromies, most gobbies, fire fish, jaw fish. have fun!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new