Any gorgonian lovers out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vlangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
8,065
Reaction score
10,120
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love gorgonians. They can be placed and add height and dimension to any tank. And yet there is very little discussion about them. Why is that?
IMG_20221230_152837288.jpg
 
I love gorgonians. They can be placed and add height and dimension to any tank. And yet there is very little discussion about them. Why is that?
IMG_20221230_152837288.jpg
I'm working on them myself, I have red and yellow gorgs so far, just bought a blue and purple.
PXL_20221001_175317066.jpg
 
I want to get some for my macroalgae tank and I love your sponges!:) How long have you had them? I have some too!!
Thank you! I have not had the red tree sponges very long yet, although I have kept them in the past for a couple of years. They need small size particulate food. Sponges should work in your macroalgae tank well since macroalgae need high nutrients.
 
I'm working on them myself, I have red and yellow gorgs so far, just bought a blue and purple.
PXL_20221001_175317066.jpg
Very nice and I think I see a long nose hawkfish in the top left of the pic. I love them, they are a cool fish. I don't have any because of my shrimp.
 
I would highly recommend both gulf coast ecosystem and KP Aquatics! I have ordered from both multiple times and have never been disappointed. And I have gotten nice gorgs from both.
 
I do! have had them in the past. most from KP but a nice big show peace from TBS.

setting up 2 new tanks after a quick out of the hobby for a few months. the RS 300 XL will be gorgs softies and maco for the seahorses. so excited!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new